Thursday, March 26, 2015

Mariah Carey wearing Tom Ford Celia

 


Source: amazon.com

Last night, my girl Mariah Carey drove around with "Late Late Night" show host James Corden singing her classics and a new song as well. Corden almost cornered her into singing them because all the songs he put on the "radio" were hers... well I can't really say cornered since she was sitting right next to him but you get the idea. They sang songs from "Fantasy" which Corden did an awesome opening to and she also sang the beginning to "Vision of Love" as well as her club banging "Thirsty".

She was also wearing Tom Ford Celia Sunglasses which looked absolutely divalicious and fabulous on her. If you know me, you should know that I absolutely love Mariah Carey and go around singing her songs all the time. She is my favorite singer of all time and I think she looks hot in those Tom Fords! I might need to get them in my store so I can use it as a selling point.

You can catch the "Late Late Show with James Corden"on CBS... late late at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment